Take age-appropriate precautions
- 13 years old to use Facebook.
- 13 years old to use Instagram.
- 13 years old to use Snap Chat.
- 8 years old to use Roblox.
- 16 years old to use WhatsApp.
With young children:
- Use technology in a shared family room.
- Check the age rating of the games your child plays.
- Develop trust
- Listen to your child
Danger signs you should look out for
If your child is:
- Using technology excessively.
- Staying online through the night.
- Being secretive about what they are doing.
- Behaving very differently in what they wear, their attitudes or friends.
- Receiving gifts or money from unknown sources.
These signs may all be perfectly innocent of course, but remember to always talk to your child. Be supportive.
Finally….Use the internet safely and responsibly!
- Snapchat checklist
- Twitter checklist
- Facebook checklist
- Instagram checklist
- Parental control apple iphone & ipads
- Parental control Facebook
- Parental control Instagram
- Parental control Minecraft
- Parental control PlayStation Network
- Parental control Sarahah
- Parental control Snapchat
- Parental control Tiktok
- Parental control Twitter
- Parental control Whatsapp
- Parental control Xbox Live
- Parental control Yubo