About our Governing Body
Our governors have a general responsibility for the effective management of the school, and work in close partnership with the head teacher, who is responsible for the day-to-day running of the school.
The members of the Governing Body include:
- parents, who are elected by the parents of pupils at the school,
- local authority representatives, who are nominated by the Education Department,
- a teacher, who is elected by the teachers at the school,
- a member of the school staff representing non-teachers,
- the head teacher,
- and co-opted governors, who are chosen by the other governors to represent the local community and /or school
Click on the links below to view the document.