About our Governing Body
Our governors have a general responsibility for the effective management of the school, and work in close partnership with the head teacher, who is responsible for the day-to-day running of the school.
The members of the Governing Body include:
- parents, who are elected by the parents of pupils at the school,
- local authority representatives, who are nominated by the Education Department,
- a teacher, who is elected by the teachers at the school,
- a member of the school staff representing non-teachers,
- the head teacher,
- and co-opted governors, who are chosen by the other governors to represent the local community and /or school
The minutes of all meetings of the Governing Body are available in school and the governors publish a School Profile annually. The school profile is a short electronic document which provides up to date information about the school. Hard copies of the profile will be provided to every parent who requests one.
Members of the Governing Body can be contacted through the Clerk to the Governing Body at the school or via email: email@example.com
The Chair of Governors is Mike Jameson
Nici Cutler – Staff Governor
Aron Veres Davies – Staff Governor
Daniel Dawkins – Community Governor
Simon Harris – Co-opted Governor
Kerry Hillier – Parent Governor
Steve Hughes – Head Teacher
Michael Jameson – Community Governor
Debbie Rush – Company Secretary
Andrew Seager – Community Governor
Ayden Sims – Community Governor
Juliette Taylor – Community Governor
Devene Turner – Community Governor
Alex Yip – Community Governor
Clerking service is supplied by Sandwell IPS.
Click on the links below to view the document.
Adobe Reader is required to open the files. You can download it from get.adobe.com/reader.