Remote Learning is being delivered daily and you will get information on this daily via the school app weduc.
- Music activities – https://www.musictherapyworks.co.uk/music-resources-for-home-learning
- Hedgehogs TV channel (reading stories) – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIuPt6j3IbTYcjymMiLeqA
- Interactive phonics lessons – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ
- Fun interactive maths games and activities – www.educationcity.com
- Online educational games (all subject areas) – www.topmarks.com
- Great ebooks for children – https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/
Beyond Words is a charity that provides books and training to support people who find pictures easier to understand than words. Whether supporting somebody with a learning disability or communication difficulty, our resources empower people through pictures.They have a collection of books which are free to download. These include:
- Beating the Virus – A short wordless story, that will help people to understand what to do if you have Coronavirus and how to keep yourself and those who you care about safe. The story also shows how to safely help others who may be self-isolating. Supplementary text at the end of the story gives information on where people can seek help if they are unwell and signposts to other useful resources.
- Good Days and Bad Days During Lockdown – A wordless booklet with scenes from existing Beyond Words stories looking at what makes a ‘good day’ and what makes a ‘bad day’.Scenes address social distancing, lockdown, mental health and daily routines.