To provide a ground breaking learning environment with outstanding teaching, support and pastoral care. We aim to empower all students to take their place in society with as much independence, resilience, perseverance and self-awareness as they are capable of achieving.
Aims & Values
- To empower pupils to establish their own place within society with as much independence, confidence, self-esteem and self-awareness as possible, irrespective of any disability, gender, cultural or linguistic differences.
- To provide a safe, welcoming and effective learning environment for pupils and staff, where everybody respects the abilities, values and beliefs of others.
- To provide a broad, balanced and flexible curriculum, based upon the National Curriculum, responding to pupils’ individual needs and actively seeking the best possible education for each child.
- To encourage and develop effective partnership between the school, our parents, other professionals, and the wider community.
- To support the development of an inclusive society by acting as a resource, and by promoting an understanding of the needs and capabilities of individuals with disabilities.
- To support the achievement of these aims by fostering the careers, knowledge and skills of all staff through on-going training and continuous professional development