Come and listen to 4.3’s adventure story (personalised) made and read by Meg, Neil and Kelly.
Just for a bit of fun. Can you name the chocolates. See if you can work it out with your families! Answers will be posted in a few days!! Good luck!
Dt and Art work
Monday 6th July
10 activities with a plastic bottle
10 up cycling activities to try with empty plastic bottles. Can you create a carnival of games? Who will win the slalom race? What about a new piece of art work?
Send photos of your upcycled projects.
All science activities are being set through SeeSaw. Please check your SeeSaw accounts for lots of fun and interesting activities to work through. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any issues logging on.
11th May 2020
Morning all. Here’s a fun activity you can try at home that teaches you about where food goes inside your body and how it is digested.
- Click this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/znm3gwx
- Watch the digestion video on the website.
- Try to remember these four organs in order; mouth, stomach, intestines and rectum. Get someone in your house to test you.
- Try activity 1 at the bottom of the page, an online interactive quiz.
- Try activity 2 if you can find the correct items around your home. Be careful – it could get a little messy!
I’d love to see some of your digestion models!
Here are some really interesting clips and activities about pressure that you can do at home.
- Follow this link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zb89kmn
- Watch both videos
- Have a go at activities 1 and 2 at the bottom of the page – they are online quizzes. I’d love to know your scores.
- If you can, try the pressure in liquids activity at very bottom of the page. You’ll need a few basic things from around the house and potentially help from an adult. If you don’t have some of the equipment don’t worry. Feel free to let me know how you got on or even a picture of your experiment.
Practical Maths – Measure Forms
Maths activities to teach measurement including length, weight, time, capacity and money. These are activities that use household items. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or photos of the activities in action.
Scavenger hunt activities indoor and outdoor
Educational games and activities online
Daily phonic session on Ruth Miskin Youtube channel. Follow the link for daily coverage and timings.
The link has sheets but you don’t need to print them off just use them for ideas to create your own time capsule. Include letters, photos, drawings, poems, hand prints go for it.
Join Neil in his dance to the well known Young Voices classic “This is me”. Post your videos to show us your perfected moves (can you beat Neil’s expressions?). Watch out for the next dance section to learn.*Remember this weeks PE competition is also dance, send your video to PE@wilsonstuart.co.uk to get your entry in.
Hope you are all staying safe. Here is a story for our stay at home super heroes; Captain America read by Joy
Hi All something to put a smile on your faces. Ruth’s sing and sign along “Friend in me”.
Here is the next instalment of our super hero stories. Listen carefully and see if you can answer the questions at the end of the video. Answers will be on the next video.
Hi all, Have you joined the Silly Squads nNational Reading Challenge. It’s not to late to sign up and get involved. It looks fun and motivational. Linked to libraries who are using online tools to keep us reading. Reading can help us access many far away places even if it’s just in our heads why we stay safe at home.
Many ThanksJoy-anna Dawson
(Please note; I work part time. I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.)