Remote Learning is being delivered daily and you will get information on this daily via the school app weduc.
ELC specification: https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/entry-level/science-r483-from-2016/
Activity packs (please ask Mr Noble which unit we are currently studying) https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/entry-level/science-r483-from-2016/planning-and-teaching/
Monday 6th July
Dt and Art work
All science activities are being set through SeeSaw. Please check your SeeSaw accounts for lots of fun and interesting activities to work through. Please email email@example.com if you are having any issues logging on.
11th May 2020
Morning all. Here’s a fun activity you can try at home that teaches you about where food goes inside your body and how it is digested.
- Click this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/znm3gwx
- Watch the digestion video on the website.
- Try to remember these four organs in order; mouth, stomach, intestines and rectum. Get someone in your house to test you.
- Try activity 1 at the bottom of the page, an online interactive quiz.
- Try activity 2 if you can find the correct items around your home. Be careful – it could get a little messy!
I’d love to see some of your digestion models!
Here are some really interesting clips and activities about pressure that you can do at home.
- Follow this link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zb89kmn
- Watch both videos
- Have a go at activities 1 and 2 at the bottom of the page – they are online quizzes. I’d love to know your scores.
- If you can, try the pressure in liquids activity at very bottom of the page. You’ll need a few basic things from around the house and potentially help from an adult. If you don’t have some of the equipment don’t worry. Feel free to let me know how you got on or even a picture of your experiment.