At Wilson Stuart School we want our students to be comfortable and as independent as possible. This means that we are flexible with our uniform and do not insist on branded items. However, we do encourage the wearing of uniform in order for our primary and secondary students to develop a sense of unity and belonging.
- A white, navy or pale blue polo shirt.
- A navy jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt.
- Navy, grey or black trousers (including jogging trousers) or a skirt/skort.
- If it is hot, then shorts or a blue school summer dress can be worn.
- No open toed shoes or sandals allowed but we are happy for students to wear any other comfortable and stable footwear which supports their physical development/needs.
- Swimming kit is required.
- Please ensure students are dressed appropriately for the weather – sun hat if hot, warm coat if it is cold! This is especially important for Forest School.
Please note, any jewellery must be in the form of stud earrings or of cultural significance. THERE IS A NO JEWELLERY POLICY IN PLACE DURING SWIMMING OR SOFT PLAY SESSIONS.
The safety of students will always come first.
If you do require Wilson Stuart School branded uniform, then our supplier is Clive Marks.