We will be continuing to use our online booking system for appointments, to try and make it easier for parents. This booking system is available on any device that can connect to the internet. Appointment times for teachers will be on a first come, first served basis, so please book early.
How to book teacher appointments:
1. Go to www.wilsonstuart.co.uk and click on ‘parents evening booking’.
2. Enter your child’s name and date of birth.
3. Choose your time with the different teachers.
4. Click submit. You will be able to print out your times once submitted.
• If you do not have internet access, you can call school on 0121 373 4475 and a member of the admin team will book appointments for you. This will then be sent home.
Our Family Engagement Officer Peter Keenan, will be available to speak to, but you do not need to book appointment times for this. He will have a separate desk you can approach to discuss your child, if relevant.
I have attached a simple user guide with pictures, to help guide you through the process to book online appointments. Booking WILL OPEN ON Thursday 9th May and close on Tuesday14th May. Please make sure you book your appointment times before this deadline.
It is really vital that you attend Parent’s Evening and we look forward to discussing your child’s progress with you on Wednesday 15th May 2019.